You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills will burst forth into songs of joy before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:12 (photo above - on Mt. Cheam looking south)

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rambles of Summer 2012

We're ready to ramble!  I have e-mailed those who indicated they are interested in rambling this summer with the Regent Ramblers.  If you did not receive an e-mail, it means I missed putting you on my Rambler 2012 distribution lists.  Please send an e-mail to my home address (see link to the right) and let me know which address you would like me to use for the summer.

We do not yet have specific hikes determined, except that Ruth and I want to do Mt. Cheam towards the end of August.  If you would like to suggest a hike, e-mail me at my home address.

I will post information about the first hike on this blog as soon as it is decided.

Happy Rambling!

No comments:

Post a Comment